Banlanan Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
19 Mar 2019
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Siteyi ziyaret et
Opelim.Net olarak yeni üyemize hoş geldin diyoruz.

Kullanıcı Adı: zhanjiao1212
Adınız Soyadınız: to treat him. A few moments
İkamet ettiğiniz yer: to treat him. A few moments
Mesleğiniz ve yaşınız: to treat him. A few moments
Cinsiyetiniz: belirtilmemiş
Kendiniz hakkında detaylı bilgiler girerek, kendinizi foruma tanıtınız:
------------------------------------------------------

Canada kept their undefeated streak going by beating Great Britain 9-6 in womens curling to push their record to 3-0 at the Sochi Olympics on Wednesday. Wholesale Authentic Shirts . Canada, led by Jennifer Jones, faced their first real test coming off dominant wins over 9-2 over China and 9-3 over Sweden on Monday and Tuesday respectively. Eve Muirhead, the 23-year old skip who led Scotland to a 2013 World Championship, followed through with expectations to lead Great Britain to a strong challenge against Canada. The two skips battled fiercely right into the final end. The skips battled hard where Jones tossed 85% and Muirhead went for 83%. There was very little separation between the opponents early in the match and that was the continued trend throughout. Up 8-6 going into the final end, Canada looked to be into as Great Britain was looking at scoring a double until Jones got a clutch take out, leaving just one stone near the button. Muirhead had the hammer with :30 remaining, but the result of her triple take out attempt went awry, resulting in a steal of one for Canada. The biggest Canadian highlight was the moment right before the conclusion of the fifth end where Muirheads final stone sat just short of the rings to play guard for a potential steal of two.But Jones stuck back, shooting a major take out which earned three points to bring it to 6-3 lead for Canada. Britain pulled it closed after six ends, bringing it to 6-5, but Jones was able to to keep distance securing a single in the seventh end to stay up by two. Muirhread came out of a tough eighth end, finishing with two of the four stones in the house but only could muster one point. Canada continues in the round robin on Thursday as they take on Switzerland. Wholesale Nike Shirts . Here is a look at all the moves through the first week of NHL Free Agency. The most significant deals will get the full Numbers Game column treatment, like these:Briere-for-Parenteau trade. Discount Shirts . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place. http://www.shirtscheap.us/ . -- Canadian womens amateur golf champion Brooke Henderson is a little less starstruck as she prepares for her second career appearance at an LPGA Tour major event. TERESOPOLIS, Brazil -- Brazil striker Hulk left a training session due to a muscle injury in his left leg Sunday but said he expects to be fit to play Mexico on Tuesday in his teams second World Cup match. Hulk practiced for less than 15 minutes before leaving the field. He said the injury wasnt serious and "hopefully" it wouldnt keep him from playing in the next match. "I felt a small discomfort and decided to leave as a precaution," Hulk said. "I was already thinking about the next match, its only two days away and in the World Cup you dont want to miss any match. I hope to be ready so I can help the national team again." Hulk said he had the injury before the opening win over Croatia, when he was replaced late in the match, and felt it again after a few shots on goal on Sunday. He walked off the field without a limp, but then sat down on a bench and lowered his head in apparent dismay. Hulk, who plays for Zenit in the Russian league, put his hand on his left leg when team medical staff arrived to treat him. A few moments later he went to the locker room accompanied by one of the teams doctors. "I was feeling down when it happened because yoou always think about the worst," Hulk said. Clearance Shirts. "But then I talked to the doctors and they told me that it wasnt anything too serious. Im going to undergo treatment and hopefully Ill be able to play." The Brazilian federation said Hulk wouldnt need additional tests and would travel as planned with the rest of the squad to the northeastern city of Fortaleza later Sunday. "At a World Cup you have to overcome every challenge," Hulk said. "We prepare our entire lives to fulfil our dreams of playing in the tournament. Im feeling well." If Hulk is ruled out, 21-year-old Shakhtar Donetsk striker Bernard would be his likely replacement. Chelseas Ramires is also an option. Brazil had been injury free since it started its World Cup preparations in late May, but Sunday was a tense practice session in Teresopolis, outside Rio de Janeiro. Bernard stayed on the ground for a few moments after a foul by David Luiz, and the defender was later hurt in a challenge by midfielder Luiz Gustavo. Both players were down briefly but recovered. Coach Luiz Felipe Scolari ended the training session after the hard contact between Luiz and Gustavo. ' ' '
------------------------------------------------------

Geri
Üst